Corsair Community

Remapping DPI up/down buttons still affects DPI, Ironclaw Wireless

Hello all,

I've been having an issue wit my Ironclaw Wireless where even if I map the DPI up and down buttons it will still change the DPI. The remapped button still works, ex: if I map DPI up to right ctrl, it executes right ctrl but makes DPI higher.

I've turned retain original key output on and off but the issue still persists

I've also tried turning my windows mouse sensitivity to max and min but that didn't do anything either.

If you have any ideas please let me know.

thanks for your time!

• 5 months later...
I am having this exact same issue on my Dark Core Wireless mouse.

I've tried reinstalling everything but nothing has helped, I'd really appreciate a fix because I'm currently down two macro buttons I was using quite regularly!

I did end up fixing the issue a while ago but I didn't post anything because it seemed like I was the only one with the issue. Turns out it had to do with what DPI setting I had as default, I usually kept the DPI set to the third option so all three lights would be on but that caused some issue with the DPI up/down buttons. I only use one DPI setting and keep the other 2 disabled, that might help but basically: try keeping your default DPI setting as the first option and if that still doesn't work try completely turning off the 2nd & 3d options.

I am having this exact same issue on my Dark Core Wireless mouse.

I've tried reinstalling everything but nothing has helped, I'd really appreciate a fix because I'm currently down two macro buttons I was using quite regularly!

Bem trying to bind those buttons, but my dpi always change.

And, for some reason, why can't I choose to bind the mleft button as well? The iCUE should give me FULL control of the mice!

• 5 months later...
I've been having this same problem, except when I press the dpi up/down buttons, it doesn't change the dpi setting, it just raises the dpi. I only have one dpi profile, and have disabled all the dpi settings besides the one I want to use, and I even set the disabled ones to the same dpi as the one I want to use. It doesn't change which dpi profile or setting I am using, the blue light on the side doesn't change, but the dpi goes up. Anybody got any idea what's going on? I tried reinstalling, but it didn't work.

• 1 month later...