Corsair Community

Onboard Macro mouse events

_Franz_

Hi, i have a corsair scimitar pro and i noticed i cant make macro with mouse events in the hardware section, to save in onboard memory, it only works with i cue running, other events like keystroke and delay events is able to set, but why not mouse events???

• 2 weeks later...
Dude, i think u still dont understand the question, i have to save it on onbord profile, im asking why i cant save mouse events to onboard actions, it only works if i use the icue program, the problem is it, i want save mouse events in onboard, why i cant? why a mouse cant save mouses events in his memory, thats the problem.

• Corsair Employee
Dude, i think u still dont understand the question, i have to save it on onbord profile, im asking why i cant save mouse events to onboard actions, it only works if i use the icue program, the problem is it, i want save mouse events in onboard, why i cant? why a mouse cant save mouses events in his memory, thats the problem.

The video I provided earlier is a step by step instruction on how to setup and save hardware playback profiles which is what you are asking to do.

The video I provided earlier is a step by step instruction on how to setup and save hardware playback profiles which is what you are asking to do.

Man, save profile to onboard isnt an issue, i watched the video and theres no moment in video is saved mouse events to onboard profile, its the problem, the mouse wont let i create mouse events to onboard macros, in the onboard actions section, theres no mouse events in the event list.

I have the same issue and it needs to be fixed very soon. I paid good money for all of my Corsair junk and they keep ripping features away. Pretty soon they are going to be wrapped up in a law suite for false advertising. The whole point I purchased the keyboards and mice (yes plural because I have MANY) is because of the macro functionality for scripting. I'm a developer for multiple sites and I depend on macros. Why the ever living heck they removed these features is BEYOND me!!! I'm going to post on every review I can find of these mice and keyboards and warn people that the functionality is disabled. What has happened to Corsair over the last few years?? It's sad.

I have 4 iCue compatible Corsair keyboards and 3 Corsair iCue compatible mice. I am a web developer and a scripter and I DEPEND on macros for a living. The whole reason I purchased Corsair was for the macro functionality within iCue. A recent firmware update has disabled mouse / mice input from the features. I uninstalled / reinstalled iCue software all the way back to version 3.22.xxx but the functionality is still missing which means it was a recent firmware update that is the culpret. Corsair better be sending me a previous firmware for my components or I will expect a refund on all 7 of my devices. I'm sick of fighting with Corsair over this stuff.

• Corsair Employee
I have the same issue and it needs to be fixed very soon. I paid good money for all of my Corsair junk and they keep ripping features away. Pretty soon they are going to be wrapped up in a law suite for false advertising. The whole point I purchased the keyboards and mice (yes plural because I have MANY) is because of the macro functionality for scripting. I'm a developer for multiple sites and I depend on macros. Why the ever living heck they removed these features is BEYOND me!!! I'm going to post on every review I can find of these mice and keyboards and warn people that the functionality is disabled. What has happened to Corsair over the last few years?? It's sad.

We havent removed any features in regards to creating macros.

• Corsair Employee
and how about my problem??? did u see the picture? theres no mouse events in hardware actions

The highlighted area in your screenshot are all the hardware mouse events currently saved.

Now if you are wanting those events to be working when ICUE is actually running that is a different thing and you need to be in only the ACTIONS tab.

mouseevents.thumb.jpg.65ad0995159d6f40fbbc777abc8de288.jpg

Dude, i dont want icue running, thats why im asking for mouse events in hardware section, im just asking is it possible or no? thats a simple question, how a mouse with a onboard macro functions doesnt let use mouse events in this macro? when you create a macro in hardware section, to save in onboard memory, theres NO mouse events to select, only keyboard and delay, again, i dont want use icue running i want mouse events in onboard memory

Man, its only to remap, not for macro, remap = click g1 send 1 left button click, i want it on macro like => click g1 then send 1 left button click, delay 200ms, another click in left button, theres a huge difference between remap and macro, and the picture u show, its only for remap, if u check in the action tab, not the hardware one, when u create a macro, theres 3 options of events, delay, keyboard and mouse, but when it is in hardware action, theres only delay and keyboard, and its the reason im here, i hope u understand now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...