Corsair Community

Led synchronization Ram bars and watercooling

tanguy-flon.du.

Hello,

Here is my problem, it concerns my ram (4x8Go Corsair Vengeance 3600MHz) and my watercooling (H150i Elite Capellix).

Their RGB is stagger, example: in spiral mode rainbow, normally when the blue color passes right side on block (ram side) the blue color must propagate in a way synchronize on the ram, but this fact when blue passes on the bottom of the block, the solution would tell me would squeeze you to turn the block of watercooling from 90°(pipe outlet facing up) , but the concern is that the installation would conflict with the recommended installation by corsair (pipe outlet on the RAM side). I think the worry and adjustable via Icue but not knowing more about it than that I can’t do it without your help.

Thank you in advance for your help

Are you asking if the CPU block and RAM are supposed to synchronize on spiral rainbow? The answer is they were not programmed that way. Aside from utilizing the same pattern, there isn't a synchronicity between different devices in relation to physical space or geometry. They all have different LED counts and structures. You would need to have multiple specific "versions" of spiral rainbow to make it work for those with 2 RAM modules vs 4, quad channel boards vs 2 channel right side, Dominator LEDs vs Vengeance LEDs, and all the different CPU blocks.

You might be able to program this yourself for your own specific layout, but it is a pretty big task and programming a spiral rainbow is not an easy first step.

Lighting Link applies the selected pattern to all devices and they will all run that pattern. However, you seem to be asking why Spiral Rainbow on the pump does perfectly match the Spiral Rainbow on the RAM and the answer is because they have different LED counts with LEDs in different places. While possible to program one specific pump block and one specific set of RAM to match, there are dozens of potential combinations between the various pump LED layouts and RAM geometries.