Corsair Community

Memory leak glitch

LillySatou

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else had found programs memory leaking to the point where they crash causing your reactive typing or waves of different coloured LED's to stop working.

In my case I am now unable to play MapleGlobal without my game memory leaking to the point where the game freezes and my keyboards ripple effect stops in its tracks. I have google'd memory leaking for just MapleGlobal itself but I haven't been able to solve it. I have been able to play on my macbook using bootcamp which is just fine but kinda boring since I have a fully built gaming PC.

So today when I was playing I was able to extent the playing time be changing the polling rate on the back of my RGB K70 which in a sense unplugs and replugs it back in. So if somehow you can fix this with a firmware update or something that would be great.

• 5 months later...
Yea if you close CUE maple works just fine. The problem with that is the ripple effect stops cause the keyboard doesn't store it in it's memory. Also noticed that somehow recently I managed to install the incorrect firmware onto my keyboard which was fixed by redownloading the CUE from the corsair website F7.

• Corsair Employee
If the game is causing the memory leak (and a quick search shows this is an epidemic with with the application), it's going to up to them to optimize it. We did have a memory issue previously but that was due to images loading up simultaneously in the GUI and was resolved in 1.5.80.

Archived