Corsair Community

Fan Speed on boot

dudugames

hi, i have the tx 650v2 and everyday when i turn on the computer, the fan speed goes at maximum speed for a second then back to normal even if the computer is on 100% load.

but sometimes this not happen, sometimes the fan speed goes at maximum only on windows boot screen or after,

today was different, i got a BSOD on boot, i noticed the fan started on silence and on windows boot too so i got the BSOD,

- why the fan speed goes at maximum on boot?

- this BSOD happened because was not enough power to windows boot since the power suply started on silence or low power or anything else related do fan low speed?

people that can answer your question arent sitting with their fingers on the keyboard waiting for your question.im sure being its the weekend that their spending time with their family and kids and such.

please be patient and perhaps one may come online,if not then they will be here on monday

hours are posted

Corsair's Technical Support department is currently closed. Their hours of operation are M-F, 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM (Pacific Daylight Time).

• Corsair Employee

The PSU will go to different states depending on what the MB reports back to it especially when it first starts up. So that may not be a problem...

I would find out what is causing the BSOD but I doubt the fan controller has anything to do with the BSOD's that is something different and more than likely just a symptom not the problem.

Check in event log for the Stop error and search for it at http://www.Microsoft.com/technet.

people that can answer your question arent sitting with their fingers on the keyboard waiting for your question.im sure being its the weekend that their spending time with their family and kids and such.

please be patient and perhaps one may come online,if not then they will be here on monday

hours are posted

Corsair's Technical Support department is currently closed. Their hours of operation are M-F, 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM (Pacific Daylight Time).

corsair support dont have family,

they are robbots with fingers on the keyboard

probably a fault occurred and took 3 days to get solved

The PSU will go to different states depending on what the MB reports back to it especially when it first starts up. So that may not ba problem...

I would find out what is causing the BSOD but I doubt the fan controller has anything to do with the BSOD's that is something different and more than likely just a symptom not the problem.

Check in event log for the Stop error and search for it at http://www.Microsoft.com/technet.

i think the problem was the overclock, not enough vcore

when overlocking the psu fan start ax maximum for a second,

when not oc the psu fan start on silence

• Corsair Employee

dudugames,

corsair support dont have family,

they are robbots with fingers on the keyboard

probably a fault occurred and took 3 days to get solved

I resent your statement and its on the verge of RUDE and obnoxious and in fact VIOLATES the rules of our FORUM!

So I would strongly suggest you refrane from statements like this as it will get you banned from the forum! :eek:

Our Hours are clearly stated at the top of this forum when ever you log in we are not ROBOTS and we do not work on weekends. Sorry but that is just the way it is....

But glad you got the issue sorted out. Good Luck!

in hindsight i must admit my remark was rather crude,i had thought the op had only waited a couple hours before bumping his question twice

had i realized it had in fact been 2 days i would have understood his impatience for an answer

for this the op has my apology

Archived