Corsair Community

corsair ironclaw ps/2 support and shape question ?

empleat

Hey,

does irownclaw support ps/2, because usb is trash and doesn't support msix multicore support for interrupts and cause high dpc. Also ps/2 has lower latency, than usb.

I know it doesm't check like usb, but sent instantly data as ready. Don't know how much it can send, but i am playing on 500hz anyways. PS/2 can sent 500 updates per second right ?

Second question, someone who has large hand can tell me how comfortable this mouse is ? Length me: 19 and width 12cm. Is it long enough? I have currently razer da and it is to short and extremelly thin. Because i have extremelly large hands, i am afraid my ring finger will still overlap.

"because usb is trash and doesn't support msix multicore support for interrupts and cause high dpc"

My USB controllers support MSI Line Interrupts just fine. And I wouldn't call 1ms wireless lagging.

"Also ps/2 has lower latency, than usb"

PS/2 has no latency, but requires an IRQ. PS/2 mice cannot change DPI on the fly, however, and forget about independent x/y settings.

So i didnt even got my answer yet. Does this mouse work in ps/2 , because a lot wont. And do you know if ps/2 support up to 500hz ?

And how confortable it is if you have hand lenth 19 and width 12cm. I hope someone with large hands could tell me i have so large hands even razer da, is very unfomfortable to thin and short even on length, my ring figer overreach.

CAn someone answer this ? And does razer ironclaw remember dpi, even if you uninstall software. Because mouse software usually cause lag. And can be mouse set to 600 dpi ? Or custom value ?

Edited by empleat