Corsair Community

K57 keyboard problem with icue

potentatewags

Hey guys, just got the k57 keyboard and would love to love it, but it seems it just won't work right when icue is running. Basically, as soon as icue turns on it messes up all my number keys (not the numeric pad). So if I press "1" it types out "17", or if I type "2" then it yields "21".

I tried to make new actions and remap them to be numbers and symbols, but it's not sticking. I can just close icue altogether, but then I can't have static lighting on the keyboard. Is there any way to fix this? I tried doing some google searches and checks in the forums here, but nothing has helped so far. Thanks for any help or insight that you can provide!

There are several threads in both the iCUE and keyboard forums discussing the issue. It is a bug specific to 3.22. If you are just starting with iCUE and don’t have a lot of pre-existing profiles, the best thing to do is uninstall 3.22 (delete all settings) and then install 3.21 where this bug does not exist.

The alternative is to delete any actions you have in the “Library” while leaving the actual profile actions alone. This seems to work for remaps and some macros. However, the possible actions are near endless and other users have found some specific actions still trigger this “key transference” to the ESC F1-12 row.

iCUE 3.21 download

http://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.21.88_release.msi

Edited by c-attack
  • Confused 1