Corsair Community

Rotating pump lights for h115i elite rgb in iCue

Parmenedes

I love the look of the new h115i elite capellix! I might have to exchange mine for another one due to some problems with the screw/holes, but that's another story.

For now, I'm wondering if it's possible to rotate the pump lights via iCue. I love that this feature was added for fans - it's something I've been wanting for a long time, but there doesn't seem to be an option to do so with the pump itself. I installed my pump with the liquid tubes coming out of the right side of it, and the lights aren't synced with the stuff around it, particularly with the RAM. For instance, if I set them both to a lighting link spiral rainbow, The RAM (which is to the right of the pump) would light up red when the far side of the pump is red as opposed to (e.g.) the right side of the pump being red at the same time the RAM is red.

I read the post about this new feature and watched the video, but I can't seem to get the pump to change it's orientation in iCue so as to match what the RAM is doing. How can I do this?

Thanks, James! It would definitely be a nice feature to have, since we can be constrained by tube length and other factors on which way to mount the pump. Using many of the preset lighting modes just doesn't look right since the ram and the cooler are out of sync with each other.

As for the screw holes, three of them wouldn't let me screw the screws in all the way. About 1/8 of an inch (this is just a guess - I didn't actually measure) from getting them in all the way, they are hitting some kind of obstacle inside the screw hole, preventing me from securing the fans properly to the radiator, resulting in them being attached loosely and rattling around. I think I might have managed to overcome this eventually, but I had to apply an absurd amount of pressure on the screw drivers and stripped a few screws in the process. It was always the same three screw holes, and it didn't matter which screws I used - they all ran into the same obstacle.

• 1 month later...

Just found this post in a Google search looking for my issue with my H150i Capellix. The lighting effects all tend to begin in a weird spot given the angle I placed my CPU pump block on.

Is there something in the works?