Corsair Community

Warning! Product registrations no longer exist!

If you have registered any Corsair products on the website, they are no longer there. Corsair no longer has any records of the product registration. If you don't have the original receipt from your purchase they "may" not honor your warranty. I say "may" because I was told they will contact me if they can get it approved. I have a H100i I purchased in late 2016 that I'm trying to RMA and I've been told by customer support that the only way to RMA it is with the original receipt. Its taken 8 days now to get an answer through email.

The customer service has gone completely out the window but that's another topic for another day. I have registered EVERY Corsair product that I purchase since about 3 years ago when I got back into PC building. One reason for that is to not have to keep up with a receipt for up to 5 or more years.

I'm now in a position where I have $2K+ of corsair products that I have purchased over the past 3 years that I can no longer RMA, should something go wrong, unless I can find the receipts from retail purchases. I have been a faithful Corsair customer until this point and I hate to distance myself from their products but this isn't acceptable in 2018. Especially in the PC parts world.

I must be thinking of a more reputable company that allows you to register your products for warranty purposes. I'm probably thinking of <insert every pc part company here>. I think it's an easy out for RMA excuses. Most people can't keep up with a paper receipt for that long of a period. My Wal-Mart receipts are faded after only a year, let alone 5 years. I just moved last month and I'll never find this receipt. So I'm out $120, plus not having a PC. Could have ordered a EVGA CLC by now if I had got a response sooner. I'll chalk this up as a costly learning lesson.

Archived