Corsair Community

Profile Cycling Question

Ultrahex22

I currently have 3 software profiles set up, one for normal everyday use, one for Doom, and one that turns off all lights for media consumption. I have the K95 Platinum RGB, is there anyway for my dedicated profile switch button to only cycle between my everyday use profile and my off profile? I have Doom set to take effect when I launch the game but I only want that to happen and not be a part of the cycle when I use the button.

You can set up a profile loop and assign it to a button as an Action.

1) In iCUE, go to the keyboard, Actions Tab. Hit + to create a new action.

2) In the drop down menu, change Macro to "Profile Switching".

3) It should automatically add all profiles to the list. Find your Doom profile and use the Remove button to move it over. It may already be in the Removed section if it has a specific .exe program launch link.

4) Assign the profile action button to any key. You can use the Profile Switch button on the keyboard, although I normally use something else with no other purpose (like Pause Break) to maintain both functions.

5) Last part - at the bottom there is an "Assign" button that duplicates these commands for each profile in rotation list. Click it, then verify all of the above was copies into the other profile.