Corsair Community

Ticket #2000780940

Ticket #2000780940

I just want to RMA my H115i watercooler. Why does it take you so long to respond to that simple request?

Why the hell I can't just register a product and RMA it on the website? Why is the RMA process so complicated?

The products are good, but your support sucks big time.

I'm trying to get a H115i replaced too, since late June.

It's tempting to be cruel and claim 'if it needs to be replaced how good could it have been' but then I remind myself the thing lasted two years, so that's not bad.

And hey, if they don't want to bother with their warranties, there's always Noctua.

I'm trying to get a H115i replaced too, since late June.

It's tempting to be cruel and claim 'if it needs to be replaced how good could it have been' but then I remind myself the thing lasted two years, so that's not bad.

And hey, if they don't want to bother with their warranties, there's always Noctua.

Mine lasted for less than two years l, but they warranty it for 5 years, so one would expect a longer lifespan or at least a working RMA procedure and not waiting a week for every single answer.

I mean, what if I had a real problem and actually needed support and not just to RMA a faulty product?

Anyway, bye, bye Corsair, just got myself two Asus Ryujin 240 coolers (which are made by the same Chinese manufacturer btw., but Asus at least provides their coolers with Noctua fans.