Corsair Community

Void Wireless won't turn on or pair

Dechie

Hi,

I recently got back from a 5-week trip, and now Void Wireless won't connect or pair. It's fully charged and I forced it out of bootloader a number of times. It's enabled on my PC and set to the default playback device.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi,

I recently got back from a 5-week trip, and now Void Wireless won't connect or pair. It's fully charged and I forced it out of bootloader a number of times. It's enabled on my PC and set to the default playback device.

Any help would be much appreciated.

same problem

When you attempt to turn the headset on, do you see any LEDs on the InfoMic flashing? Do you hear any audio tone when you turn it on as well?

No... I haven't heard any sound or seen any light in the past few days.

Try 2 things.

1st:. Put in the loading cable. Pull it out of the USB port (pc side). Put it into an other USB. Wait 10 seconds. Remove it and put it back in after 5 seconds ... Around 15 timed. This is to try reviving the Accu since you shouldn't let them get empty.

2nd:

Put the USB cable in the Headset. Now pull the cable to the colored side of the earcup. To check if the Mikro USB Slot is loose in the Headset. 1 of the 3 downsides of this Headset ( Mikro USB is to weak, Mute Button to loose and the volume change Button to loose due to the profile change Button function - some people in quality management were drunk while checking the Corsair Void.

Archived