Corsair Community

Opinions?

bsanders03

I thought I would upload this to see if anyone thinks these temps and stats are good. First time building my computer so I just want to see the general publics thoughts.

I included the before and after pics. System at idle, then when I was playing fortnite. I also included the specs of my settings in fortnite.

Idle.thumb.png.d6771fc3d612dfa03971c54513ce658f.png

Idle2.thumb.png.db40ffcc071c72c935ca9a88dfde5efc.png

1917050849_Duringgaming.thumb.png.23d4dcc38593edcefdc00a26dca5527f.png

1893167041_Duringgaming2.thumb.png.d419f612700736fcc91bfe87cc40a426.png

450848514_Fornitegamesettings.thumb.png.71a949aa91850408f549e6b865cbaa44.png

I thought I would upload this to see if anyone thinks these temps and stats are good. First time building my computer so I just want to see the general publics thoughts.

I included the before and after pics. System at idle, then when I was playing fortnite. I also included the specs of my settings in fortnite.

Why are you trying to fry your PSU at idle?

Forget zero RPM mode and set a low RPM fan profile. The fan on my HX850i runs at 700RPM, makes no noise and the PSU has an operational temp that stays a couple of degrees above room temp, typically 23C, regardless of the power draw.

BTW, iCUE is rubbish for monitoring temps as you cannot tell, from your screenshots, which components relate to which graphs.

Edited by Yemble
  • Sad 1

Why are you trying to fry your PSU at idle?

Forget zero RPM mode and set a low RPM fan profile. The fan on my HX850i runs at 700RPM, makes no noise and the PSU has an operational temp that stays a couple of degrees above room temp, typically 23C, regardless of the power draw.

There is no need to change from zero RPM mode if he doesn't want to. It won't fry the PSU; it will kick up and run the fan if needed.

Let's agree, to disagree on this one!

Lets........ err... no...... i cant due many years of using zero RPM mode... yet to fry any of the PSU's I own or indeed have fitted for other people..... add to that that Corsair gives you a 10 year Warranty with them! highly unlikely they will be taking a risk by using zero RPM mode as a feature ;).

So I am good leaving it alone Zotty?

absolutely buddy. 10's of 1000's (if not much much more) of users do ;)

Also Zotty. Can you look at my specs in the first message and see if they look good

nothing bad looking to me buddy... GPU at idle is a bit warmer than i would like but its not dangerous or anything

Edited by Zotty