Corsair Community

ICUE won't open

kiloknight

I unplugged my mouse (SCIMITAR RGB, RGB PRO) and plugged it back in because I had to change positions on my desk, lighting and number pad stopped working checked for an update once i opened and updated iCUE it crashed and would not start working again. I have had nothing but problems with this product since i bought it a few months ago, mainly because iCUE. I have uninstalled went into properties changed everything i looked at online and iCUE still won't open. task manager doesn't show it running it just does not start. I double click the desktop icon click it once and hit enter it shows loading but nothing opens. If i can't get it started again this is my last time i use iCUE and any corsair product and just go back to using Razer gear.

I'm having a similar issue.

I just got this Strafe Mk2 RGB, and during the iCue installation, I accidentally stopped the download and had to resume later. The program never opened for me but is in the back ground apps on task manager. I can close it, but i cannot open iCue.

Deleting it and reinstalling it doesn't work. neither did deleting appdata files, or going into the Registry and deleting every single corsair file that would come up in the search. nothing works.

I decided to download the old program, Corsair Utility Engine, and SOMETIMES it will read my keyboard and i can use all its features, but never on start. and if it does read it on start, the keyboard has delayed responses, no response, and sometimes get its self stuck on a key. I tried to update Cue into iCue, but nothing happens and i just lose the old software and have to re download it. I have tried updating this "up-to-date" firmware on my key board but that doesnt do it. if someone tries to tell me try a different USB slot im going to lose my mind cuz thats what every thread says and they all say nothing happens and i can tell you a head of time, i tried, nothing happens. I am currently using two USB 3.0 slots.

Please help. I'm going to factor reset my computer soon to see if that works, and if it doesn't im going to return my birthday gift and first ever high end keyboard i've ever had and waited years for. Been stressing over this since I got it a few days ago, and heart braking would be the word to describe this experience.

Edited by PikaBane

• 2 weeks later...
Reimage my computer and reinstalled iCue. I can see it in End Task, but it does not appear anywhere on my screen. This happened right after the latest update and yes i downgraded to the previous version, I still have no luck. I tried almost every possibility I can search on corsair forum. Please help

Fixed my problem. Copy the whole Corsair folder from Program Files (x86) to Program Files. I was able to open iCue from Program Files after that. Create a new shortcut from the new folder you've placed in.

Followed this trick. But upon doing so, at first the window opened but closed immediately for reasons unknown. After that, it still won't open; back to square one.

My light profile still works, apparently. But still can't open into iCUE.

Followed this trick. But upon doing so, at first the window opened but closed immediately for reasons unknown. After that, it still won't open; back to square one.

My light profile still works, apparently. But still can't open into iCUE.

Does it show up in End Task?