Corsair Community

Hotkey highlight on keypress

makini

Hi!

I have searched the forums on this issue, but not found exactly what I was looking for so here goes.

I am using a K70 RGB, and want to make a profile for a specific software.

I would like to somehow map the hotkeys available when pressing Shift, Alt, Ctrl or any combination of the three.

So (for instance) when holding down Shift, all usable hotkeys available would get highlighted on the keyboard. And if I press Ctrl + Shift, all other hotkeys available for that combination would get highlighted.

Is this possible in CUE?

Thanks!

You could try grouping the keys together then add a lighting effect that starts when any of the keys are pressed.

It should work but that group will light up if you press any of the keys in the group. e.g. you press Shift, it will light up all the other keys e.g. Ctrl in the group if i recall correctly.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi!

I have searched the forums on this issue, but not found exactly what I was looking for so here goes.

I am using a K70 RGB, and want to make a profile for a specific software.

I would like to somehow map the hotkeys available when pressing Shift, Alt, Ctrl or any combination of the three.

So (for instance) when holding down Shift, all usable hotkeys available would get highlighted on the keyboard. And if I press Ctrl + Shift, all other hotkeys available for that combination would get highlighted.

Is this possible in CUE?

Thanks!

Im trying to do the same, did you make any progres?

Archived