The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Legacy Corsair Software > CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2015, 09:39 PM
stevvie's PC Specs

POST ID # = 774902
stevvie Reputation: 10

So much is missing from this keyboard, I'm getting more and more disappointed with it EVERY day I use it. The mechanics are amazing but the hardware/software is dire.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:25 AM
thetechreader's PC Specs

POST ID # = 774986
thetechreader Reputation: 10

would be really cool!!!

Old 05-07-2015, 09:03 AM
VRocker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 777792
VRocker Reputation: 10

So i'm actually working on this right now and managed to get the keyboard to react last night (before i crashed the keyboard... whoops)

So far i have the keyboard changing colour based on the character used in SP and the F keys lighting up when the cops come after you.
It's actually simple to implement as GTA already has the functionality for this for other keyboards, all i've done is use what's already implemented and utilise the unofficial Corsair RGB library (with my own modifications)

I shall post some updates on this when the project is working without crashing the keyboard :P

On a side note... it seems LUA is already half implemented in CUE, IDA reveals some interesting bits of information. I'm wondering if it's usable with some haxxy haxxy so an API of sorts could be made to hook into CUE, it's something i'm looking in to :)

Old 05-07-2015, 09:50 PM

POST ID # = 777955
SchmittyThePira Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRocker View Post
So i'm actually working on this right now and managed to get the keyboard to react last night (before i crashed the keyboard... whoops)

So far i have the keyboard changing colour based on the character used in SP and the F keys lighting up when the cops come after you.
It's actually simple to implement as GTA already has the functionality for this for other keyboards, all i've done is use what's already implemented and utilise the unofficial Corsair RGB library (with my own modifications)

I shall post some updates on this when the project is working without crashing the keyboard :P

On a side note... it seems LUA is already half implemented in CUE, IDA reveals some interesting bits of information. I'm wondering if it's usable with some haxxy haxxy so an API of sorts could be made to hook into CUE, it's something i'm looking in to :)
That's fantastic news! Thanks so much for the update.

Old 04-28-2016, 04:11 PM
fenrir's PC Specs

POST ID # = 849601
fenrir Reputation: 10

After messing around with my new keyboard last week I was messing around with some SDKs and created a program that lights up the F keys when you're wanted in GTA and uses the G1 to G16 for health (as a health bar). If any of you are still interested in this I could clean up my code and upload it somewhere.

Old 05-01-2016, 05:30 PM
jl94x4's PC Specs

POST ID # = 850113
jl94x4 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrir View Post
After messing around with my new keyboard last week I was messing around with some SDKs and created a program that lights up the F keys when you're wanted in GTA and uses the G1 to G16 for health (as a health bar). If any of you are still interested in this I could clean up my code and upload it somewhere.
Please do! :D

Would it work across all Corsair RGB keyboards?

Old 05-17-2016, 09:22 PM
jl94x4's PC Specs

POST ID # = 852928
jl94x4 Reputation: 10

You given up on this?

Old 08-03-2016, 01:42 PM

POST ID # = 865609
MonsterKiller Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrir View Post
Hey, do you still have this code? Would be nice to give it a try. I assume it uses the API that the logitech keyboard uses (or similar) and doesn't try to read from the games memory?

Old 08-16-2016, 06:13 PM

POST ID # = 867561
brainless Reputation: 11

There is already a program that can do it: http://aurora.lastbullet.net/