The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2019, 09:35 PM

POST ID # = 988316
Dodger28 Reputation: 10
Default Corsair Glaive side buttons have a delay

So i've recently bought a new mouse the corsair glaive. I like this mouse a lot but i have a little problem. In any game let's say overwatch i have my abilities registered to my side buttons. This i just applied because of my previous mouse where it was so fun to use. But with the corsair glaive i have a pretty big delay. sometimes when i press it it just does the thing that it has to do but at a certain point i press it, it waits like 2 to 3 seconds and then it does it and thats a pretty big problem u know. also when i press it when the ability is not ready it looks like the mouse saves it and when the ability is ready it just reminds itself that i pressed it before and does it automatically without me even wanting to press it. i hope one of u guys can fix this. a helping hand would be usefull

Old 01-07-2019, 03:21 PM
Corsair Employee
Corsair Hotpot's PC Specs

POST ID # = 988709
Corsair Hotpot Reputation: 10

Do you have iCUE installed? If so did you use a macro or key rebind to any of the side buttons? If you didn't, I'd try a different USB port as it could be a polling issue or change the polling rate in iCUE device settings.

Tags
glaive, not working, sidebuttons