The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Legacy Corsair Software > CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2015, 10:54 PM

POST ID # = 761991
notargaryen Reputation: 10

I have a K65 and this started happening just today. I unplugged everything on my setup to clean up cables a bit, plugged everything back in, and now my keyboard stays on even after shutdown, and the CUE won't even recognize it unless I unplug the keyboard and plug it back in. I have remedied it a bit by only having the USB cord with the keyboard logo on, but when my PC boots up it makes a noise when logging into windows 7 I've never heard before.

Old 02-26-2015, 05:38 AM

POST ID # = 762793
jumbo777 Reputation: 10

Try a different USB port. Some of them are "always on".

Old 11-29-2015, 09:28 PM

POST ID # = 822788
srmd22 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvh View Post
This issue will be resolved in the next firmware update just a quick headsup.

Well, it's a year later and the issue is still not freakin' resolved (and should never even have been an issue). Corsair is majorly sucking on this one. Love the build quality and lighting options, but jeez, get the basics right - turns a great product into a fairly irritating one. This is especially in addition to loosing scimitar connection after standby, and the long time is takes for the keyboard to set up on system start.

Old 01-28-2016, 04:44 PM

POST ID # = 833789
Rfpaes Reputation: 10

I have a K90, and I've always that LED issue with it, but a week ago, something bad started to happen. Everytime I press a key on my keyboard, with my computer off, the lights turn on, but when I turn the computer on, the keyboard kinda die. It says the USB device cannot be recognized by windows, and I have to take it on and off countless times for it to be recognized again. Right now, I'm using a crappy microsoft keyboard instead of having to deal again with my K90. Just got tired of this thing.