Corsair Community

570X Power LED Not working

spacewulf

Hi, so this was my first computer build, which was around 3ish weeks ago, and I was first able to use the computer today. I built in the 570X Crystal White, and I noticed today that the Corsair Logo on the front panel does not light up, I've tried unplugging and replugging all the relevant connectors (both on the mobo and in line), and nothing is working. I have no clue if the power button is also supposed to light up, but that is also not working. If you have any insight into this issue, any help you could give would be very useful, thanks in advance!

This should be connected to the supplied fan hub. Check to make sure that no ports are skipped (1-2-3-4). You might also want to trace the cable and put in in port 1 to see if it lights up. I'm assuming that you are using the included push-button controller and no a Lighting Node Pro/Commander Pro, correct?

In addition to everything DevBiker has said, double check to confirm the connectors in the image below are seated correctly. I made this mistake myself and unseated some of the connectors (it doesn't take much) when performing additional cable management after my initial build.

9upla4hl.jpg

Is this a 570x mirror black or a standard 570x? As they both wire differently,,

If its the standard 570x then both the front logo and the power button are joined and should be attached to the motherboards power led (pled) pins.,, if they are not lighting then check polarity,.. see above on advice for the 570x mirror black,,,,

Edited by Zotty

Is this a 570x mirror black or a standard 570x? As they both wire differently,,

If its the standard 570x then both the front logo and the power button are joined and should be attached to the mother power led (pled) pins.,, if they are not lighting then check polarity,.. see above on advice for the 570x mirror black,,,,

Ah, shoot. You're correct Zotty, I misread. OP has a Crystal series.