Corsair Community

% Battery Icon in the Task Bar

digitalizeur

anybody knows if it is normal that Corsair Void Pro Gaming 7.1 RGB Wireless headset, when is fully charged, never reach the 100% battery charge? It finish always in 94%-95% and never goes up above this and I can't understand this "error", I don't know if the battery is deficient or damaged or what can be what happens

thanks for your help

Hello,

I would like to suggest to create an option where we can add the percentage of the battery of our wireless headset in the Windows Task Bar.

Thank you for listening.

I'd rather prefer the possibility to show some T icons in the Systray, as AIDA64 does.

Baio

I'd rather prefer the possibility to show some T icons in the Systray, as AIDA64 does.

Baio

In my opinion, they should work with FPS Monitor developpers, to be able to see more things in the game you're playing accurately.

I can already monitor the PSU. I want more stuff, I don't find my probes.

• Corsair Employee
anybody knows about the problem I write in my previous message with the battery charging?

It's not abnormal. Originally, iCUE did show the percentages and you'd get number's like that, which were largely inaccurate. The battery indicators used in the headsets just aren't that specific.

Most of the time you can fix it by soft-resetting the headset.

1. Make sure your headset is powered off.

2. Hold the Mute button on the void headset down for about 15 seconds

3. After holding the Mute button, hold the Power button until the headset turns on.

Sometimes you have to do it 2-3 times because the soft reset trigger is basically disconnecting and reconnecting the battery.

• 10 months later...
It's not abnormal. Originally, iCUE did show the percentages and you'd get number's like that, which were largely inaccurate. The battery indicators used in the headsets just aren't that specific.

Most of the time you can fix it by soft-resetting the headset.

1. Make sure your headset is powered off.

2. Hold the Mute button on the void headset down for about 15 seconds

3. After holding the Mute button, hold the Power button until the headset turns on.

Sometimes you have to do it 2-3 times because the soft reset trigger is basically disconnecting and reconnecting the battery.

Note: They don't explain this but disconnect the headset charger before attempting the soft reset as it ups the chance that it will work.