Corsair Community

Top lightning bar is very bad

jsm

Hello community,

I just tested the top-lightning-bar on the K95 Platinum in iCue:

The bar has 19 individual segments:

In iCue the tenth (i count from the left) section is exactly in the middle of the keyboard, in the middle of the "Corsair" logo and on the same position like the keyboard-cable.

In reality, this segment is on the right side, not in the middle!

Its the right part of the Corsair-Logo and its right from the cable.

Why do you show this in iCue in the middle of the keyboard when it is on the right side of the middle in reality? My Keyborad has no "middle" segment, the middle is exactly between section 9 and 10.

Is this failure part of every K95 Platinum/iCue or is my model broken?

Other things I can not accept:

When I give every section of the top-bar a static color, for exemple

section 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19 all red

section 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17 all green and

section 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 all blue

Then the red section on the far left ist way bigger than the red section on the far right, its nearly double the lengh!

The "middle" section (number 10) is by far not red, its some kind of dirty brown or dark yellow, but not red. Every other "red" on the top-bar is clearly red, only this single section looks completley wrong.

And to make it complete: Section 5 and 18 are not green but turquoise and section 5 is clearly darker than every other section!

To all the Platinum-Users: Can you replicate this problems? Do you think this is acceptable for one of the most expensive keyborads on the market and a software that had more than a few updates in the last few years?

Please let me know, I'm curious for your answers.

Archived