Corsair Community

Color QuickSwitch 24

K70 RGB - US/NA + Sabre RGB

--> Download Link <--

http://i.imgur.com/ioYABim.jpg

Color QuickSwitch 24 allows you to quickly switch between 24 distinct static color modes using a Palette Picker. No fancy animations or reactive typing, just 24 solid color backlight modes coupled with an on-keyboard color menu. Change the mood in just two taps!

From any of the color modes press Scroll Lock to return to the color palette mode (pictured) - and from there press any of the colored keys to jump straight to the full-color mode for that key color. Quick and easy color switching without any on-screen menu interaction. The included Sabre RGB configuration has dimmed white color for the logo and scroll wheel - better for dark ambient lighting to not distract as much. Also included, each mode has the brightness and lock indicators set with the corresponding mode color.

This loop-back style mode interaction was inspired by a few of Schwitz's profiles, and similar functionality is also seen in the Ducky Shine 5 demonstration videos. My apologies if this has already been done, but I looked around a bit and I didn't see anything quite like this.

A note on the color selection: Every shade here has at least one color channel at full 255 to maximize brightness and saturation. I also kept a consistent pattern to the differing shades in the second row based on the top - some shades will look very similar to their top-row counterpart but they are indeed distinct, and actual appearance will depend on your ambient lighting conditions and your eyes' unique color perception. This profile was made with the default low-color mode in mind, but should still be reasonably consistent to the full 16.8M mode.

Color QuickSwitch 24.zip

Archived