Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2019, 04:49 AM
RGBLover's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1011042
RGBLover Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGBLover View Post
Hey mate, Im having exactly the same issue with my rgb strips (4 strips). They freeze when I play video games but works fine when not gaming.
I know this is an old post but have you fixed your issue? Thanks.
Just an update on my issue; Corsair support team was really helpful and they sent me new rgb strips and the problem is gone . So the issue was due to faulty strips.
Old 08-02-2019, 01:32 AM
Buzzkiller's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1013429
Buzzkiller Reputation: 10

I'm having this problem as well. I have 2 lighting node pros in my system, one that controls 3 ML 120 rgb fans and one light strip. The other controls two lights strips (each on a different channel) that I have on the back of my EK water blocks, these are the ones giving me problems.

When I first started up the system and installed icue everything was working fine. After a few hours the light strips on the graphics cards were frozen, except for the first two leds(which still seem to work properly). I rebooted and everything started working again, but the two light strips froze again after a while of playing games.

Now when I start up my system, the strip on the bottom card is dark except for the first two lights. The strip on the top card works for a few minutes, then all but the first two leds freeze. I can't tell if it's a hardware problem or software problem.