The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2018, 05:27 PM
driv3r's PC Specs

POST ID # = 974785
driv3r Reputation: 10
Default iCue and Commander Pro not recognizing fans

Okay so I have the most recent install of iCue software. I have 4 3-pin SP 120 blue LED Corsair fans plugged into my Commander Pro. Commander Pro is plugged into USB 2.0 on ASUS Z370E MOBO and is powered from a SATA cable and port from EVGA 750W Gold PSU.

I open iCue up, ahd I see 3 devices: my K70 keyboard, Hv100i V2 AIO and my commander pro. Keyboard and AIO all work great and are customizable. When I click my commander pro it either shows half my fans are none of them. If it does show fans, they constantly disappear then reappear. Their RPM's show something crazy like 30,000 rpm, the 12V, 5V, and 3.3V readings on the right side also fluctuate very wild and often read 0 v.

The fans disappear and reappear so quickly that i can't do anything with them. Is this an issue with iCue or Commander Pro? I have swapped the USB 2.0 to another port on my MOBO and changed the SATA cable and haven't had any success. I've tried just plugging in 1 fan, and it still does the same thing.
Old 09-30-2018, 07:28 PM
c-attack's PC Specs

POST ID # = 974820
c-attack c-attack Reputation: 103

Do you have some other monitoring software running? (AI Suite, HWINFO, AIDA, etc.) Normally when we see the disappearing fans and crazy values, something is interfering with the communication.
Old 10-01-2018, 08:23 PM
driv3r's PC Specs

POST ID # = 974923
driv3r Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-attack View Post
Do you have some other monitoring software running? (AI Suite, HWINFO, AIDA, etc.) Normally when we see the disappearing fans and crazy values, something is interfering with the communication.
Nope, even when I don't have anything running like HWInfo64 or AI Suite it still has same problem.