The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2018, 10:17 PM
hughso's PC Specs

POST ID # = 978851
hughso Reputation: 10

Sorry I was on this thread, "iCUE issues with fan control" where i saw the video, I knocked this video up its a bit dodgy. On my Commander i have the led strips x2 connected to 'LED 1' and the fan rgb lighting x4 fans, from the 'HUB' on LED 2 on the commander. Commander to USB 2.0 header on mother board. I have Fan 1&2 on commander 'case fans' and the other 2 fans connected to the spliter plug connected to the CPU FAN header on the mother board, (where the previous fans connected to) < Which could be my problem duno?
Thanks Mate

Last edited by hughso; 11-03-2018 at 10:41 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:32 PM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 978853
DevBiker Reputation: 88

Are you running any other monitoring tools? How is the CoPro powered? Any splitters? Your voltages are way off and your fan speed is reading 12K. That's indicative of interference from other monitoring tools.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 11-04-2018, 01:46 AM
hughso's PC Specs

POST ID # = 978856

Maybe MSi Afterburner, was using Corsair Link. The Copro is powered from its own sata multi 4 plug cable in is own sata port from the power supply, and im getting power from the same cable for the Hub. Should i uninstall the Link program?
Old 11-04-2018, 01:59 AM
hughso's PC Specs

POST ID # = 978857

Hi, I uninstalled The Link program and all seem OK now and the Voltages aren't jumping around now.

Greatly appreciate you Help DevBiker !
Hugh
Old 11-04-2018, 09:48 AM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 978896

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughso View Post
Hi, I uninstalled The Link program and all seem OK now and the Voltages aren't jumping around now.

Greatly appreciate you Help DevBiker !
Hugh
What version of Link were you on? Current versions shouldn't have caused a conflict. Did Link show the Commander Pro and allow you to control it?

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 02-05-2019, 11:54 AM
NGHFB's PC Specs

POST ID # = 992743
NGHFB Reputation: 10
I have followed the instructions below but still having this issue! Speccy along with Precision XOC was uninstalled but still no luck.

I am running the latest version of iCUE (3.11.114) and I don't see any performance tab under Lighting Node Pro... attached is a Gyazo screenshot.

Screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
Issue: When starting iCue from a cold boot, several tabs may be missing from the UI. These include Notifications, Performance, and Graphing on some devices.

Fix: To get these tabs back, simply exit iCue using the menu on the system tray icon and restart iCue.

Corsair is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. There is, however, no ETA that I am aware of. While annoying (at least to me), the fix is easy enough and your fan curves, etc. will still run as expected, even though the tabs are not visible.

UPDATE: This issue is fixed in 3.5.111.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:57 PM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 992796

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGHFB View Post
I have followed the instructions below but still having this issue! Speccy along with Precision XOC was uninstalled but still no luck.

I am running the latest version of iCUE (3.11.114) and I don't see any performance tab under Lighting Node Pro... attached is a Gyazo screenshot.

Screenshot
1) This is for an older version of iCUE. It's no longer relevant.

2) You have a Lighting Node Pro, not a Commander Pro (per your image).

Check out the RGB FAQ at http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880.

Old 02-06-2019, 09:47 AM
NGHFB's PC Specs

POST ID # = 992888
NGHFB Reputation: 10

Apologies, I am new to all of this! I'm guessing the Lighting Node Pro only controls RGB.

The Commander Pro must control both fan speed and RGB?

Last edited by NGHFB; 02-06-2019 at 09:50 AM.
Old 05-26-2019, 12:32 PM
Duckers's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1005795
Duckers Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
Issue: When starting iCue from a cold boot, several tabs may be missing from the UI. These include Notifications, Performance, and Graphing on some devices.

Fix: To get these tabs back, simply exit iCue using the menu on the system tray icon and restart iCue.

Corsair is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. There is, however, no ETA that I am aware of. While annoying (at least to me), the fix is easy enough and your fan curves, etc. will still run as expected, even though the tabs are not visible.

UPDATE: This issue is fixed in 3.5.111.
I got V3.16.56, and i still have this issue. The performance tab is gone so i can't control my fans. Setting fans from auto to 3 or 4 pin doesn't bring it back either. It's also using latest firmware.
Old 07-11-2019, 06:08 PM

POST ID # = 1010867
sjmckeeman Reputation: 10

I am also having the same issue with the performance tab not showing. As such, I can't control the fans based on temp. I've updated to the latest Icue version, 3.17.94, and the issue persists. If I add a new profile I can sometimes see the performance tab pop up, but only for a couple seconds.

This started when I switched my fans from Corsair Link to Icue when I got a new Corsair keyboard. I'm not aware of a way to use Icue for the keyboard and Link for the fans. It basically made the switch on its own if I recall. Prior to the switch I had a temp/speed graph that kept things cool and nearly silent. Now the fans are noticeably loud and annoying. Needless to say, this kind of defeats the purpose of water cooling.

Also, in the screenshot it's reading a temp of 250 degrees. Not sure where this could be coming from.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qj...WDiaob2blYlan5

Last edited by sjmckeeman; 07-11-2019 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Link was not showing
Old 07-11-2019, 06:52 PM

POST ID # = 1010871
sjmckeeman Reputation: 10

Yay, was able to fix this after digging in some other posts. I had to disable Corsair in HWInfo's Safety tab under settings and do a restart.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:31 PM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1010880

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmckeeman View Post
Yay, was able to fix this after digging in some other posts. I had to disable Corsair in HWInfo's Safety tab under settings and do a restart.
Yeah, the issue, as posted, was limited to 3.4.95. If you are still seeing this happen, a conflict is a likely culprit - and the issue with HWInfo is well known. Glad that you were able to find what you needed to solve the problem!