The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software > iCUE Profiles

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2020, 03:38 AM
4amdave's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1035086
4amdave Reputation: 10
Default Fans switch to rainbow wave

Hello!

I’m having an issue after the most recent update to ICue. I have only 1 profile on ICue how i like my RBG on my fans cooler and ram. After the update every time i turn my Pc on i need to go to ICue and click on the profile that i have. After that any game i play the fans then switch back to rainbow wave but my ram and cooler stay the same color i have them set too.

I don’t know how to fix this ive tried everything. Any help would be great. Again everything is up to date i didn’t have this problem until the most recent update. If you need pictures of exactly what it’s doing let me know i can send on discord.
Old 05-24-2020, 05:30 PM

POST ID # = 1047755
ozzpoz Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4amdave View Post
Hello!

I’m having an issue after the most recent update to ICue. I have only 1 profile on ICue how i like my RBG on my fans cooler and ram. After the update every time i turn my Pc on i need to go to ICue and click on the profile that i have. After that any game i play the fans then switch back to rainbow wave but my ram and cooler stay the same color i have them set too.

I don’t know how to fix this ive tried everything. Any help would be great. Again everything is up to date i didn’t have this problem until the most recent update. If you need pictures of exactly what it’s doing let me know i can send on discord.

Hi. I can't help I'm afraid but I'm hoping you can help me. Did you find the problem as mine has just started to do the same thing. I've tried everything I can think of. It's so annoying.
Old 05-24-2020, 06:28 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1047759
DevBiker Reputation: 94

Check your Hardware Lighting for the devices. This is what will run when iCUE is not active.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Helpful Links and FAQs:
AIO FAQ | RGB FAQ |
HydroX FAQ | RGB Cables |
iCUE Tips & Tricks

Tags
help icue, ll120 color change, rainbow wave