Corsair Community

Corsair 570x (White) 6 Fan help

Tamantum

I have a 570x in white and I am so beyond excited about it. I have loaded it with a few extra fans. I could not find any of the ones that came with the case, so i ordered 3 Cooler Master MF120s.

I had already purchased a splitter to run the power since my motherboard only had connections for three fans. All 6 fans have power, and are working great. The 3 fans I bought extra are on the back and top of the case. They came with 2 4 pin connectors. I have hooked one into the power splitter, but when I routed the second connector to the RGB controller on the back of the case, they won't go in.

Has anyone used this type of fan and can recomend how I can get these connected? I really want the extra lights to really show off how awesome the case is.

I have a 570x in white and I am so beyond excited about it. I have loaded it with a few extra fans. I could not find any of the ones that came with the case, so i ordered 3 Cooler Master MF120s.

I had already purchased a splitter to run the power since my motherboard only had connections for three fans. All 6 fans have power, and are working great. The 3 fans I bought extra are on the back and top of the case. They came with 2 4 pin connectors. I have hooked one into the power splitter, but when I routed the second connector to the RGB controller on the back of the case, they won't go in.

Has anyone used this type of fan and can recomend how I can get these connected? I really want the extra lights to really show off how awesome the case is.

Which MF120´s exactly? Cooler Master have a ton of fans with that naming convention:

https://www.coolermaster.com/search-results/?searchTerm=MF120

Anyway, no matter what model from Cooler Master you have it wont be compatible with any RGB controller from Corsair, as they have their own closed loop rgb eco system.

Technically, you could get a LN Pro or Commander pro controller from Corsair, and use this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Corsair-RGB-to-Aura-Mystic-Light-A-RGB-Adapter/372521827376?hash=item56bc07fc30

It does however requires your Cooler Master fan to be a 5v ARGB lit fan.

Edited by MADRGB