Corsair Community

Combining SATA Power Connectors of iCue Commander and Lighting Pro Nodes

wyeack

My build has one iCue Commander and two iCue Lighting Pro Nodes. Each one has its own separate SATA Power cable.

I want to rewire the three devices so that they all use a single SATA Power connector. In order to do that, I am trying to understand what each wire on the Lighting Pro Node corresponds to (since there are 4 wires on the Lighting Pro Node and 5 on the Commander, I need to figure out which wire is missing on the Lighting Pro Node).

Here is what I am assuming right now:

wd4ssPtWDfnZImkXva5LCjOQj?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..P5vcJ97VX7d0ifrwTyNodw.TyUc-A_Ss76tXmsXxhHsDjUNaA1TQAAqioP5J93YXPphbxsRNC0NjpE5b9rn-dsEJlrJo_6_T1-t0zmwvmUXTWvnutKf8lUBKWG104c6gLiZ_JMoOKcu1kVzhn5rdkzJ-LYfNSXqU14-X34CzR9JlxowF4GNecmK2uBSlVNzSi46WyNXc3AUYxaLvUOMZcCY-JdOP9oMNxv_axLjvDCXGxUucV-NRMu7a_DYj3bWrMOY8hdJEHEPcdFBT4AJV9aojN2sRVlgfePzWyS1q64nKfcG35Cd_46fuRV9uvpLjYg.wqY1TQKFnNdbAZMDJvJkHw

This basically means that the Lighting Pro Nodes don't use the 3.3v SATA Power Connector - is there anyone out there who has done something like this before and can confirm or otherwise knows the specs of the wires?