Corsair Community

Assigning Sleep Function to Macro - K95

Jogocown

Ive found command lines for sleeping the computer and have tried entering them in in the "input a command or path etc" slot in the CUE software, but whenever I try to execute the function, I get a window that says, "Windows cannot find blah blah blah, make sure you have typed it in correctly". Any ideas?

• 5 months later...

I did not get that solution working, where would I put "arguments"?

Still got the warning message mentioned above.

What did work for me was to create a bat file containing the command and directing the shortcut to that (using your favorite text editor). For example, I created:

C:\utils\sleep.bat

with the content:

Rundll32.exe Powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState Sleep

where utils is the path where I normally put stuff like that. Then bound this to one of the macro keys of the K95.

Remember to run:

Powercfg -H OFF

in the command prompt (cmd.exe), otherwise the system will hibernate in stead of sleeping and the keyboard will not be able to wake your system up again (i.e., you have to press the case power switch).

• 1 year later...

Open Notepad > put this in "Rundll32.exe Powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState Sleep" > Save it as a batch file e.g. Sleep.bat.

CUE;

New Action > Launch Program > Run the following program > Browse to the bat file > Assign the action to G4.

Archived