The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2019, 07:05 PM

POST ID # = 1016745
Finestyle Reputation: 10
Exclamation 3.19 Causing micro lag (System Interrupts)

After updating my version of windows 10 to 1903 at the end of last week I jump into some games on Saturday morning after a hard weeks work only to notice some serious micro lag. I assumed something in the 1903 Windows build had broke something.

I spent the entire day and evening on Saturday trying to find the cause of the issue, testing everything from hardware to software. During this process I noticed System Interrupts in the task manager constantly using around 2%-5% of my cpu, which I did think was a little strange as I never noticed it that high before. Google searches suggested that this wouldn't be an issue unless it was 10-20% so didn't think too much of it at the time.

It wasn't untill I had completely rolled back all of the windows updates and the issue still remained that something clicked and I remembered that earlier in the week I had updated iCue to the lateset version, I just completly forgot about it due to a busy week and not having the time for any gaming meant I hadn't put my PC through its paces untill after all the Windows updates.

So I uninstalled iCue 3.19 and reinstalled the earlier version (3.18.77) and the problem immediatly went away. I checked task manager and system interrupts now idle at 0.1-0.2%. I then reinstalled the Windows 1903 updates and everything is still fine with iCue 3.18.77

F.Y.I
i7 7700K
GTX 1080ti
ASUS PG279 2560x1440 144Hz (G-SYNC)

There is clearly an Issue with the 3.19 Build of iCUE
Old 09-03-2019, 07:32 PM
thestu's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1016747
thestu Reputation: 25

See this thread:

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=189897

Tags