Corsair Community

Is a Commander Pro + Single Lighting Node Pro enough for 9 LLs and 4 LED Strips?

jmike

On my last build I tried using the 6 HD Fans and the LED Kit but I was unaware they could not be synced together. There's a port on the Lighting node but no cable to attach it to the Commander. I gave up and traded the fans off to a friend in exchange for a TT setup which worked great when the software was in the mood to recognize the fan controller.

So I've decided to give Corsair another shot. Will I be able to sync up all 9 fans with the LED strips using the Commander Pro and Lighting Node or will I need a 2nd Node?

Thanks for the effort you put together in that post. It's quite helpful. It seems my original plan was accurate and the lack of the Mini-Usb - Female USB Header cable was what caused me to be unable to connect everything on my previous HD Fan setup. Judging by other's posts I'm not alone in the missing cable club

Thanks for the effort you put together in that post. It's quite helpful. It seems my original plan was accurate and the lack of the Mini-Usb - Female USB Header cable was what caused me to be unable to connect everything on my previous HD Fan setup. Judging by other's posts I'm not alone in the missing cable club

Thanks buddy :)... just trying to help peeps with the same questions i had ;)..

which missing cable?

Archived