Corsair Community

iCUE v3.28.70 Patch Notes

Corsair James

I use iCue only to control the ll120 fans, 6 led strips, and now asus motherboard. I dont use audio/video lighting. So normally after an iCue update

I go into program folder and remove the cpuid, displayadapter services that are not needed at all. I dont use iCue to monitor sensors, much better programs for that like HWinfo64.

Any version after 3.24.52 there is now LLAccess Service, plus another one I don't remember the name of. If I also remove llaccess from the program folder, it causes the vengeance rgb pro dram to be not detected. So as it is now I will never use a version after 3.24.52.

If you(Corsair) must keep adding services, and make a Do It ALL Program. PLEASE put in a real settings menu that will allow people to disable services and functions that most people won't and will never need in iCue. And who knows, maybe not having 5+ services related to iCue will even smooth out a lot of issues people have with iCue.

It has gotten to the point where I will ONLY set Hardware Lighting and then disable iCue completely. I have quit buying Corsair products with rgb because of all the useless bloat the software adds.

Same as me begging Asus to make a stand alone Fan Xpert fan control software, makes me install AIsuite for ONE function. It is becoming ridiculous.

Thanks for your time Corsair, please take this into consideration.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can always cap the fps if it is a issue (i'm still using 3.20.80 so I wouldn't know)

I keep asking Corsair to allow us disable any unrelated hardware monitoring.

The one used in the dashboard is indeed a resource hog. And we use better things like HWInfo / HWMon.

Let iCUE do what is best at....RGB

Monitor only related things, namely your AIO temp. No need for anything else.

If someone needs other things, then he could go to the settings and turn them on.

Is the Red Triangle been fixed for Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro Before i update to this version still stuck on 3.24.52 since I've had no problems with it it's when i update to the latest version is when the Red Triangles happen on the Memory. Even with a clean install of OS or Clean Install of iCUE.

Same problem as with 3.27.68. I'm just gonna copy paste from there:

"On my Void Pro Wireless the charging status is bugged in this version (also whichever version was before this one, i think 3.26.95). If the headset is plugged in and charging when the iCUE starts up, then iCUE will show the battery status at 95% (regardless of what actual percentage it may be) and stops charging (even the charging LED on the headset turns off). The only way to fix it, is to unplug it and plug it back in. Basically, the headset cannot be plugged in before iCUE starts or it will not charge and show incorrect battery percentage. The last version that I tested that works fine is 3.20.80 (have not tested any versions between 3.20.80 and 3.26.95 because they all had other issues right from the start)"

The only difference is that instead of 95%, it now says 100%. Back to 3.20.80.

Can confirm with 5 different Void Pro headsets.

Great.

My attempt to upgrade to this version leaves me with this:

(Okay, I can't IMPORT an image? I've got to link a URL??? C'mon.)

Anyway, the updater fully downloaded the new version, but then hangs...permanently...at "Uninstalling driver...".

So. That puts an end to that.

I had issues when booting or rebooting my system,my mk2 rgb keyboard and all rgb fans were off,i had to press the on/off button on my keyboard everytime. I downgraded software version and everyhting was back to normal. Edited by CyberMorbid

Have they fixed ACPI issue that results in the computer not properly sleep/shutdown and constantly generates System event log ACPI errors that ":the embedded controller did not respond within the specified timeout period"? I had to roll back to 3.23.66. The problem either started with the January or February release. I would like to be able to update, but I'd rather have my computer shutdown/sleep properly.

hoping .75 fixes the crashes ive had ever since i installed .70 ....

scrolling middle mouse wheel on nightsword, suddenly all the lights go off, mouse goes to slowest settings and all the fans spin up to max... closing and reopening icue fixes it...until the next time... happens about once a day very annoying.

On the plus side the red triangle ram thing seems to have be fixed now

This is not only annoying, but disappointing. Corsair, please get your stuff together. You have great customer service, but your software/ product teams absolutely lack the capability to communicate with consumers on these forums. I see iCUE is now officially updated to 3.29.110, yet y'all still have yet to post the change log/ patch notes. I have always liked Corsair, but your seriously frustrating the hell out of me, and I know I am not alone. COMMUNICATE PLEASE. FIX iCUE, it looks nice (like all Corsair devices), sucks software-wise.

This is not only annoying, but disappointing. Corsair, please get your stuff together. You have great customer service, but your software/ product teams absolutely lack the capability to communicate with consumers on these forums. I see iCUE is now officially updated to 3.29.110, yet y'all still have yet to post the change log/ patch notes. I have always liked Corsair, but your seriously frustrating the hell out of me, and I know I am not alone. COMMUNICATE PLEASE. FIX iCUE, it looks nice (like all Corsair devices), sucks software-wise.

:werd:

yeah, I figure with the larger version number increase they have changed a fair bit, I want info to check if it's supposed to fix the 2 main issues I have.