The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Legacy Corsair Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2016, 09:16 AM
Swoopty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 828721
Swoopty Reputation: 10
Default Issues with firmware (new user need help)

I just bought and am getting into the k95 rgb keyboard and am having a lot of issues with the firmware and can't seem to find any clarity on the matter. Basically I really need help.

So I hooked the k95 up, downloaded CUE installed the firmware update, but the problem is, is that somehow it keeps reverting back to the old version of the firmware leaving me stuck with the crap that doesnt work and wiping all settings for keys and lights, I've tried everything I can to get this thing to work but it seems as though everytime i reboot my computer it wipes everything and I'm stuck with a POS keyboard that I paid $170 for that refuses to work.... can anyone help me out here?

Old 01-02-2016, 09:57 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
Elestriel's PC Specs

POST ID # = 828726
Elestriel Reputation: 43

What version of Windows are you running? What firmware does CUE report the keyboard to be running? Have you tried running it as an Admin? Are you sure something is being wiped and it's not simply that you haven't saved a default profile to the device?