The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Legacy Corsair Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-31-2015, 01:47 PM
Zaphtar's PC Specs

POST ID # = 828452
Zaphtar Reputation: 10
Default RGB Strafe Silent (urgent)

I have a rather easy or maybe hard question to answer. I will make it short and sweet as to maybe i can get a quick response. So I set up a simple profile in CUE for my Strafe RGB I only lit up the keys i needed (was playing smite). If you know smite then you know all of the keys used are on the left of the keyboard. Well my question is when i have the SMITE profile on an the rest of the keyboard LEDs turned OFF i still have a really really DIM RED LED on the numpad 1,2 and 6 keys and also the key next to FN that pulls up Copy&Paste menu. Now I am wondering is this normal? Does it mean those LEDs are faulty and about to go out? Please any feedback would be great. The keyboard is brand new less then a week old.

Thanks,
Zaphtar

Old 12-31-2015, 01:58 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
Elestriel's PC Specs

POST ID # = 828455
Elestriel Reputation: 43

There's a bug with the controller in the RGB Strafe boards. If you have colours on certain keys, those ones on the numpad light up a dim red, even if they're set to black.

They're working on fixing it, but know that you don't need to RMA it, it's a bug we all have.

Tags
"led"