The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Legacy Corsair Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2015, 05:16 AM

POST ID # = 827510
Red Korvo Reputation: 10
Default Can't get custom lighting animations or action animations on Saber

I just got a Saber and I've been messing around with the settings. The software is confusing, but I've been learning quickly. However, I've been trying to make custom animations (for example, I want to press a button and flash the scroll wheel green for a second when I do). In this video:
the CUE software allows for the creation of lighting groups, and custom animations can be set for them. My version of CUE seems to be newer, and it doesn't have a place where you can click on the lighting sections of the mouse. It lets me assign presets for solid, ripple, shift, and pulse effects and pick their colors, but I can't pull up the graph and design a complex scheme. When I edit an action, I can set up a graph and assign it to that action, but the Test button doesn't work after I've set it up. I even if I could test it, I can't figure out how to assign it to specific lighting zones. I can also edit the graphs from the top Lighting tab, but I still can't assign them. I feel like I'm missing a huge part of the functionality of this mouse, and it's the main reason I bought it in the first place. So am I missing something, or has Corsair actually nerfed CUE since that video came out?

Old 12-26-2015, 08:11 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
terabyte's PC Specs

POST ID # = 827526
terabyte Reputation: 73

The feature you're looking for has been temporarily removed from CUE, they plan to bring it back in a future version. Most likely in CUE 2.0, there is no date available as of yet.

Old 12-26-2015, 12:25 PM

POST ID # = 827577
Red Korvo Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by terabyte View Post
The feature you're looking for has been temporarily removed from CUE, they plan to bring it back in a future version. Most likely in CUE 2.0, there is no date available as of yet.
.... Well then. It seems like the last version to have it was 1.7. Will I lose anything if I downgrade?

Old 12-26-2015, 08:42 PM
beyoann's PC Specs

POST ID # = 827637
beyoann Reputation: 10

Well support of last device, incompatibility with some profiles posted here..
beside this...
nothing very important so far...