Corsair Community

Corsair Void Wireless Power Button Not Working

Tachyon1

The power button on my void is not working at all, almost like it has been disabled. From what I can tell it is not in bootloader mode as it is appearing as Corsair VOID RGB Wireless Gaming Headset in Devices and Printers, not Avnera AV6302.

The way I have been turning it on recently is by having the USB cable plugged and dongle plugged in then doing a firmware update, as after the update completes it turns the headset on.

Also, the headset does not appear to be charging at all. I can leave it charging all day (while off) and the info mic will still be blinking red and if I turn it on (by updating firmware again as mentioned above) then unplug the USB cable it will instantly turn off, like there is no charge.

It seemed to have randomly start happening this Friday, after I was using them for a long time and either it didn't warn me about low battery or I wasn't paying attention, and the headset just turned off by itself due to no battery. Ever since then it will not hold a charge and the power button does not respond.

If anyone has experienced something similar and has a solution it would be much appreciated.

Did the power button ever work on the headset when you got it?

If so, when did it stop working?

A ? means CUE is cannot find the headset/establish a connection to it.

This can be due to;

The headset being turned off.

The headset needing to be repaired to the dongle again.

• 3 years later...