Corsair Community

H100 Control Problem

Whitehat

Hi i have a corsair H100 that´s not working properly. I dont have the Corsair link so i have only one button to work whit. My problem started this morning when i booted my pc and i noticed it was wery loud so i opend the case and it was only workning whit one fan and the "profile light"(The little man in the low right hand corner) was the one gloing then when you press the button nothing happends so I cant change the profile mode. Is there some way you can reset it or what can be done?

/Fredrik

Today I got the exactly same problem. The H100 worked fine for about 6 months but now the only light on is the little guy in the bottom right corner. My rig got really noisy and I cant change from profiles. Tryied to reset the firmware as suggested here but it didnt helped. Any other suggestions, please?

SpeedFan won't work with the Corsair fan controller, there is no connection between the mother board and the Corsair controller to allow any other software to control it. The H100 controller won't work with SpeedFan anyway, since its design is different than mother board controllers. If you connect the Corsair fans to your mother board, via two identical chassis fan headers, then SpeedFan could be used.

I changed to two PWM fans with my H100, since the controller seems to have failed. I used two Corsair PWM fans used with the H60, which are low power usage fans, and are easily powered from a single PWM fan header, with a splitter. IMO, PWM fans would have been a simpler solution for the H80 and H100, although PWM fans rarely operate at the speed the three pin Corsair fans do (2600 RPM.)

Archived