POST ID # = 1033573
Droid8Apple Reputation: 10
Thumbs down Garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
Hi everyone,

Here are the official patch notes for iCUE v3.24.52:

iCUE v3.24.52 Patch Notes::
  • Added support for K95 RGB PLATINUM XT and ICUE H100i/H115i/H150i PRO XT Liquid CPU Coolers

• iCUE now supports Elgato Stream Deck G-Key Integration with K95 RGB PLATINUM/XT keyboards. To use this feature, please ensure you have SDK Enabled in settings and using the latest version of Stream Deck (v4.5): https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/downloads

This allows G1-G6 keys to be assignable through Elgato’s Stream Deck software and works simultaneously with any Actions assigned in iCUE. For more information, please see our tutorial here: https://youtu.be/cWjfnYMtHdw

• Resolved an issue with iCUE macOS not launching the calculator as an Action

• Resolved an issue with K66 showing lighting when it is not actually supported

• Resolved an issue that caused Actions in the Action Library to play over ESC and F-Keys

• Resolved an issue with Virtuoso headsets improperly displaying battery status when charging cable is rapidly plugged and unplugged with a USB cable

• Resolved an issue firmware progress counter in iCUE space being incorrectly displayed

• Resolved an issue with performance curve objects being incorrectly displayed

• Resolved other various minor bugs and issues

Please also note that motherboard integration is now in beta. For more information, here is the link to the subforum which includes steps on how to install it: https://forum.corsair.com/v3/forumdisplay.php?f=311
ALL game profiles are not working. The lighting ones like Far Cry, The Division 2, etc. Not only do I pay the premium for build quality, but I also I expect to use everything. All the time.

Instead, for months I couldn't update because you couldn't make a single release that had my F-Keys working (or my escape key). And now, I don't get something else. And since that took months, I'm guessing a year for this to work?

Do me a favor.... order a Pizza tonight and pay for every topping to be put on it. When it arrives, I'd like you to remove every one of those toppings and put them in the fridge hoping they'll be good in a few months when you order another pizza. Then eat. Feel good? Because that's what it feels like to buy my second high end keyboard from you, cases, my scimitar pro rgb, etc and not be able to use them.

Yes, I did completely remove, restart, install, restart iHueHue ... as well as check M/KB firmware, as well as check and uncheck SDK/Plugins in various combinations.
Old 02-02-2020, 04:05 AM
BlaiseP's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1033606
BlaiseP Reputation: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid8Apple View Post
ALL game profiles are not working. The lighting ones like Far Cry, The Division 2, etc. Not only do I pay the premium for build quality, but I also I expect to use everything. All the time.

Instead, for months I couldn't update because you couldn't make a single release that had my F-Keys working (or my escape key). And now, I don't get something else. And since that took months, I'm guessing a year for this to work?

Do me a favor.... order a Pizza tonight and pay for every topping to be put on it. When it arrives, I'd like you to remove every one of those toppings and put them in the fridge hoping they'll be good in a few months when you order another pizza. Then eat. Feel good? Because that's what it feels like to buy my second high end keyboard from you, cases, my scimitar pro rgb, etc and not be able to use them.

Yes, I did completely remove, restart, install, restart iHueHue ... as well as check M/KB firmware, as well as check and uncheck SDK/Plugins in various combinations.
Quick question... Do you have the Wallpaper Engine running? (If you don't, just go back to your weird pizza ritual - nothing to see here.)

From Steam - Wallpaper Support::Corsair iCUE Support - I draw your attention to the following paragraph...
Quote:
How do I enable / disable Corsair iCUE?

Note that iCUE is used in "exclusive mode", this means that Wallpaper Engine will take priority over other iCUE-compatible software such as games. If you want your games to animate your keyboard, disable either the iCUE plugin or either Scene or Web Effects support.
Old 02-05-2020, 01:30 AM
NestorS's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1033914
NestorS Reputation: 10

Did anyone get any LL120 RGB fan issues with this update?
5 of my 6 fans have gotten intermittent flickering and 1 is straight up not responding to iCue.
Old 02-05-2020, 05:48 AM

POST ID # = 1033943
kuparata Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NestorS View Post
Did anyone get any LL120 RGB fan issues with this update?
5 of my 6 fans have gotten intermittent flickering and 1 is straight up not responding to iCue.
I just registered to reply to you and for others to possibly identify the same problem I have.

I recently bought a Corsair iCue 465x case and it comes with a Lighting Node CORE and 3x LL120 fans. I also bought another LL120 fan as an exhaust fan.
When choosing in iCue (what fans and how many fans I have connected to) my Lighting Node CORE, If I choose LL fans - the fans (all 4 of them) lose their RGB. If I choose them as QL fans - they light up properly, but the adjusting of the effects is pain in the as* because QL fans are double-sided RGB. Also - there is a tiny flicker whenever I start the iCUE software.

I have a B450 Tomahawk Max. iCue is acting the same, no matter if I plug their PWM ends directly to the motherboard or via a SATA powered fan hub (Deepcool FH-10).The Lighting Node CORE is connected to an internal USB header on the mobo. Also the fans RGB cables are properly inserted in it (1-4 slot).

I actually installed iCue yesterday for the first time.
Old 02-06-2020, 04:16 AM
swarfega's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1034105
swarfega Reputation: 13

Please could you add music profile (reaction to whats being played) to iCue. It's long time that we had this functionality. NZXT's Cam has had it for ages.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:43 AM

POST ID # = 1034726
Gareth-92 Reputation: 10

Is anyone having trouble updating there firmware to version 1.02.64? Mine keeps failing everytime and i have no idea why. I've checked the logs but can't seem to find anything concrete.

EDIT: Fixed. Had to rollback to version 3.24.52 (as i updated to 3.25.60). Firmware updated.

Last edited by Gareth-92; 02-11-2020 at 07:11 AM.
Old 05-13-2020, 07:00 PM
Lord Polymath's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1046071
Lord Polymath Reputation: 18

Updated to the latest firmware and enabled full software control. However, when my computer goes to sleep the ram LEDs stay on. Aren't they supposed to go off now?
Old 05-16-2020, 01:21 AM

POST ID # = 1046479
ikalango Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslecomte View Post
Update will not install. install log below

MSI (s) (18:C8) [21:37:38:514]: Running installation inside multi-package transaction C:\Users\james\Downloads\iCUESetup_3.24.52_release.msi
MSI (s) (18:C8) [21:37:38:514]: Grabbed execution mutex.
MSI (s) (18:08) [21:37:38:522]: MainEngineThread is returning 1603
=== Verbose logging started: 1/23/2020 21:37:38 Build type: SHIP UNICODE 5.00.10011.00 Calling process: C:\Users\james\AppData\Local\Temp\MSI11599\InstallerGui.exe ===
MSI (c) (A4:DC) [21:37:38:494]: Resetting cached policy values
MSI (c) (A4:DC) [21:37:38:494]: Machine policy value 'Debug' is 0
MSI (c) (A4:DC) [21:37:38:494]: ******* RunEngine:
******* Product: C:\Users\james\Downloads\iCUESetup_3.24.52_release.msi
******* Action:
******* CommandLine: **********
MSI (c) (A4:DC) [21:37:38:494]: Client-side and UI is none or basic: Running entire install on the server.
MSI (c) (A4:DC) [21:37:38:494]: Grabbed execution mutex.
MSI (c) (A4:DC) [21:37:38:495]: Cloaking enabled.
MSI (c) (A4:DC) [21:37:38:495]: Attempting to enable all disabled privileges before calling Install on Server
MSI (c) (A4:DC) [21:37:38:495]: Incrementing counter to disable shutdown. Counter after increment: 0
MSI (c) (A4:DC) [21:37:38:533]: Decrementing counter to disable shutdown. If counter >= 0, shutdown will be denied. Counter after decrement: -1
MSI (c) (A4:DC) [21:37:38:534]: MainEngineThread is returning 1603
=== Verbose logging stopped: 1/23/2020 21:37:38 ===
Hello,
I've been facing the same problem for months now. Today, I've decided to search for a solution for it.
I did read a lot of articles about issues with instalations files .msi, and I founded one that caught my atenttion.

Resume of the fixing:

Open the regedit pressing WINKEY + R and type regedit, press ok.
Go to \HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products\. When you acess Products, you'll find a lot of registries in it.

Search for the resgistry key with "ProductName" "CORSAIR iCUE Software"

Make a backup of this key incase of problem, by clik with left mouse button in the key, and select export. Save it in your preferable locate.

After getting the backup of the registry key, click with left button and choose delete.

Now, try install the "CORSAIR iCUE" again. It should work.