Corsair Community

Zotty's CORSAIR RGB Hardware and iCUE Eco-System FAQ

Zotty

Hi Zotty

Would you be able to put up a solution that would work on a 2017/2018 Corsair One Pro for adjustable front lights and top fan?

I know there was a youtube video of having changeable front lights (instead of the default fixed) and another thread mentions apparently the 140mm LL fan would fit in the top. I found the compatibility and options confusing though, so I love your diagrams.

Hi Zotty

Would you be able to put up a solution that would work on a 2017/2018 Corsair One Pro for adjustable front lights and top fan?

I know there was a youtube video of having changeable front lights (instead of the default fixed) and another thread mentions apparently the 140mm LL fan would fit in the top. I found the compatibility and options confusing though, so I love your diagrams.

Hi buddy.. I have zero experience with the Corsair Ones I am afraid :(. but i will ask questions for you and see what i can come up with....

will get back to you asap

• 2 months later...
hi buddy... have fans 3 to 6 been added in iCUE?.

and you are using 6 fans right?..

Hi,

Only four through the hub - he kept the MLs in his AIO so I connected them to the pump and into the CMDR via USB, they work fine.

It's definitely the unit at fault, I changed iCue and tried the non-lit fan on one of the working ports, which lit it. It's spinning fine from the CMDR, just no light.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

Only four through the hub - he kept the MLs in his AIO so I connected them to the pump and into the CMDR via USB, they work fine.

It's definitely the unit at fault, I changed iCue and tried the non-lit fan on one of the working ports, which lit it. It's spinning fine from the CMDR, just no light.

4 fans....

ok.. so swop fan 3 into port 1 and move the rest up the chain (fan 1 into port 2.. fan 2 into port 3.. fan 3 into port 4..... what happens?

trying to cancel out fan 3 being an issue.. if its not passing its data on correctly then what you are seeing is possible.. if it is at fault and you do was i suggested above you will lose the lighting on fans 2/3/4., if there is no change in the lighting issue and fan 4 is still the issue regardless of which fan is in that port.. its software or the RGB Fan LED HUB.. if you have confirmed software is set up correctly.. gotta be the RGB Fan LED Hub..

Edited by Zotty

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Edits Made Re:

When Lighting Node Pro has 6 QL fans connected then the other RGB Channel becomes un-selectable in iCUE.

Should you have anything on the other channel prior to connecting the QL fans then iCUE will automatically reduce the amount of QL's you can connect dependent on what you have on the other channel.

Hope that makes sense guys n gals

Hello,

I currently have 9 ML Pro's (3 on an h150i rad, 6 intake) in my case (Lian Li O11 dyanimc) and have been pretty happy. What's the difference between the new QL fans and the ML fans? I know perusing the forum that ML pro's are slightly worse than regular ML's (I could be wrong as I haven't reread any of those threads) but I was wondering since I have 6 fans on intake the backside of the ML pro's are the most aesthetic. My use case is gaming only and I prefer to have the fans run quiet most of the time (set a custom curve as the "quiet" setting in iCue is quite audible for me) and I just wanted to know how the QL's would compare.

Thank you!

The Ml's should be the better fan so the paper specs say.. not had chance to play with ML's my self.

If it helps.. i am running Ql's in a 570x case.. recently changed from HD fans and as far as temps go we saw no change.... ML's i would guess be quieter dude

• 4 weeks later...