Corsair Community

1000d fan connections

DeQ1125

Before people drop the same links and potato quality diagrams over and over, I've been on enough threads already.

Is there really no alternative to dropping another 700+ on a million commander pros and lighting nodes or a bunch of fan splitters and pwm's that probably won't work for 21-24 rgb fans?

• Sad 1

Wow. "Potato quality diagrams", huh? Not really here to make friends are you? Zotty's put a ton of work into that stuff for the sole reason of helping others ... and here you come along with this kind of attitude?

Now, if you follow the latest rendition of said "potato quality diagrams", you'll note that he's running 32 fans off of a single CoPro using powered PWM hubs. And no, there really isn't another way to do it because of little issues like power draw. That many fans, believe it or not, can pull a bit of current so the load needs to be distributed. And that's totally optional. You could (try to) run all those fans off of your motherboard.

Wow. "Potato quality diagrams", huh? Not really here to make friends are you? Zotty's put a ton of work into that stuff for the sole reason of helping others ... and here you come along with this kind of attitude?

Now, if you follow the latest rendition of said "potato quality diagrams", you'll note that he's running 32 fans off of a single CoPro using powered PWM hubs. And no, there really isn't another way to do it because of little issues like power draw. That many fans, believe it or not, can pull a bit of current so the load needs to be distributed. And that's totally optional. You could (try to) run all those fans off of your motherboard.

Just about every diagram I've opened became extremely blurry lmao.

Reason behind my first paragraph being the way it is is by seeing the kinds of attitudes long time users of this board give people who ask questions, so why play nice when if I had you'd post a link to his thread saying something like "go read all of it, including an incomplete spec list and conflicting diagrams and rambling comments that ultimately answer few questions"

Just about every diagram I've opened became extremely blurry lmao.

Well, maybe you should get your eyes checked. Every one of those diagrams is crystal clear on my - and just about everyone else's - screen.

Reason behind my first paragraph being the way it is is by seeing the kinds of attitudes long time users of this board give people who ask questions, so why play nice when if I had you'd post a link to his thread saying something like "go read all of it, including an incomplete spec list and conflicting diagrams and rambling comments that ultimately answer few questions"

Yeah, because that's the starting point and there's a TON of information already posted. That thread is so long from people asking questions. And when more information is asked, or details are asked for, they are provided. Why repeat the same stuff over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again when it's already there?

Still - that's no reason to come here and diss one of the most respected and well-liked members of this community, who has spent thousands of hours of his own time, without pay, helping others out. Especially when you want information from either that guy or people that he's directly helped.

And I've answered your question about the connections.