Corsair Community

Corsair Lightning Node Pro problem, only one strip works

Ghost916

Hello,

i have connected four strips in a row, but only the first one is working. I also tried to put another strip to be the first in the row, without success. I´ve made a firmware upgrade to the latest version.

Do you have any suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance

I'm not sure if you ever got this figured out, but you need to add the strips. The controller recognizes they're there, but you need to manually ad them. I would post screenshots, but mine are frozen in a firmware update right now.. But at the main menu, you need to click the "+" bar next to the strip that is already lit up, then you can select "New Strip" or something along those lines, and you should be able to use them from there.
  • Confused 1

• 4 months later...
I'm not sure if you ever got this figured out, but you need to add the strips. The controller recognizes they're there, but you need to manually ad them. I would post screenshots, but mine are frozen in a firmware update right now.. But at the main menu, you need to click the "+" bar next to the strip that is already lit up, then you can select "New Strip" or something along those lines, and you should be able to use them from there.

Haha you are a hero. Almost disassembled my computer (again) then I found this post. TY

• 2 years later...

You are amazing bro, tysm