Corsair Community

Corsair Lighting Node Pro not detected

WolfeeX

Hello, I apologize in advance for my bad English (Im french)

Well, I have 3 LL120 that works perfectly led and power plugged on the hub led and lighting node pro, everything was working normally until I plug a fourth fan LL120 (for the back of the box) and when restarting the pc the LEDs were off and the lighting node pro was not detected by the Corsair Link! I tried to reinstall corsair link: it did not work, I tried to restart the pc: it did not work!

I'm lost someone would know what to do?

Thank you

I specify that my LED strips do not light up now

2079774214_corsairlink.thumb.jpg.04b200eba9272ebebb67f7c6e2e1017c.jpg

Have you removed the fourth LL fan to see if things "come back"?

From there, also make sure that you check all of your connections and make sure that they are tight. Even if you didn't mess with them, you were in there and it's possible something was disconnected.

Could try resetting the Node Pro....

I run 3 Node pro's and i did have one of them go missing from link, Only way I could get it back was to reset it,,

although the below video is for an update error.. the method is the same

[ame]

[/ame]

let us know how you get on bud...

• 1 month later...

No, not after an update! But I had to change my desk and I had to unplug my power to move the PC, once off of course. And after the reignition it was not detected any more :'(

I tried again your technique which had worked the first time without result ...

• 2 months later...
hello ... me too same problem ... system (windows 10 pro 64bit) no detect lighting node pro ... and off course corsair link or icue no detect ... only fix is turn off pc and turn on very quickly ( 5 , 10 sec after turn off )when instead turning on the PC after 5/10 min the system no detect node pro ... please help =(

Thanks dev ... i contact Aorus because in manul MB no Found this error ecode O_O ... but with node pro another problem is when i reactivate my pc ( suspension mode ) all fan rgb is completely crazy ... only fix is force reinstalling firmware in node pro with i cue :(

Thanks dev ... i contact Aorus because in manul MB no Found this error ecode O_O ... but with node pro another problem is when i reactivate my pc ( suspension mode ) all fan rgb is completely crazy ... only fix is force reinstalling firmware in node pro with i cue :(

It should flash rainbow for a second or two but, once unlocked, revert to your selected profile. Next time, before flashing, try switching profiles. Sometimes that resets things.

Hello dev ... so yes 2 sec led work in rainbow mode but no change in my set and go complete flashing and jerky ! I don’t now why :(

Is that just on startup? Or when you lock the workstation? Or all the time? As I mentioned before, I've seen it do this when you unlock ... but it's only for a couple of seconds.

So I turn on my pc and now works fine ... the problem start when I put my pc in suspension mode ... I wake up my pc and for 2 sec lgb go in rainbow mode after 2 sec rgb go completely crazy and jurky only fix is go in icue force reinstalling firmware and rgb led return perfect

• 1 year later...
If you still dont know how or why its not working, even though you have the sp120 fans hooked up to the lighting node core at the back of your case, they will not sync. Only the ones that came with the case will work with icue. You have to buy a commander pro for the fans that you bought to work with icue.