Corsair Community

Mouse lost left click sensitivity

SuperTRev

My M65 RGB Elite is about six months old or so. I just started noticing that I have to mash on the left button to click anything. Most items on the screen I have to double click for it to work. The sensitivity is a lot duller now. To the point that it's unusable. I did a soft reset and reinstalled icue. No change to the issue.

Actually, I had to reinstall icue because my K95 RGB Platinum was firing off random shortcuts, when there was no macros assigned to the keys.

This was right after updating to the latest icue version. But it seems to be ok after the reinstall. But a $100 mouse shouldn't be broken after six months.: :(:

Contact Corsair through Support Ticket System in regards to the mouse. It seems like a physical issue.

For the keyboard, the G key transference to the Function row keys is a known bug on 3.22.74. You can either roll back to 3.21 (but may need to re-import all your profiles) or for most actions you can keep it from occuring by deleting the Actions Library. You can still use remaps, etc in the main profile. The library below seems to cause a problem. However, some users are reporting specific actions are still being transposed to the F key row when the actions is in the main profile list. "Launch application" bound to G1-G6 appears to be an issue.