Corsair Community

ICUE crashing everytime it's started

acridian4722

So finally decided to try to fix an issue with my void pros and was able to do so yesterday so I went to update iCUE as well but after the update iCUE crashes. On system startup I can see iCUE icon in the tray but I hover over it and it disappears, I try to launch it from the desktop and iCUE opens for 2 seconds and then crashes. I opened event viewer to see what was going on and it says the Faulting module is CORSAIR iCUE software\Qt5Core.dll . Thought I would try to revert to an older build but I can't find any of the older releases. I also tried uninstalling / re-installing / repairing but nothing will stop it from crashing. If anyone knows of a fix or can link me to a page with past builds I would greatly appreciate it. unknown.png

Here Corsair.Service is crashing, and the frequency of this is increasing. When this happens my Strafe RGB stops working and how the frequency is increasing is getting unbearable.

We pay a high price for it not working well, this is very frustrating. The lesson for me is that from TODAY seeing this such "support" Corsair I will NEVER buy anything of this brand. And to make matters worse, not even support the Portuguese language has.

CORSAIR NEVER MORE.