Corsair Community

Ironclaw RGB wireless left click issue

Phroze

In the past week my Ironclaw RGB wireless mouse has began intermittently registering multiple left clicks when pressed only once. I have made sure that icue and all firmware is completely up to date. I have tested both wireless and via USB. I have tested this on multiple computers and the issue persists. Edited by Phroze

Might be associated with the Actions bug issue.

I haven't hear of that one. I do not have any macros setup at this time though. It seems like my issues is identical to the issues people are having with the glaive.

This seems to be associated with the newest firmware.

dongle 1.11.52

mouse 1.14.102

Support sent me the firmware to do a hard reset which I did.

dongle 0.9.40

mouse 0.11.80

The issue went away. I updated back to the newest firmware again (listed above) and the issue came right back. I am hoping that the dev team sees this or already knows about the issue and are working on an updated firmware to fix.

dongle 1.11.52

mouse 1.14.102

dongle 0.9.40

mouse 0.11.80

The issue went away. I updated back to the newest firmware again (listed above) and the issue came right back. I am hoping that the dev team sees this or already knows about the issue and are working on an updated firmware to fix.

Hello Bro, could you please send me both firmwares and guide to my email decimo2501@gmail.com. Mine has same issue, it is the 2nd I got after warranty, still. Thank you so much, so I can test it out. Really dont want to go to another warranty process

Just confirming that rolling back to the 0.9.40/0.11.80 firmware fixes the problem.

Fixed it for me. They just had a new release of icue which may include a fix but I am not sure. Before anyone rolls back can they try the new icue and see if there is a firmware update for the mouse? Please test and report back.

• 1 month later...
ive recently started having this issue, all firmware and software are up to date and actually have uninstalled and reinstalled everything a few times when I was having the desync issue with icue. dont know if its software now or is the switch going out after only 6 months

ive recently started having this issue, all firmware and software are up to date and actually have uninstalled and reinstalled everything a few times when I was having the desync issue with icue. dont know if its software now or is the switch going out after only 6 months
Only way I was able to get rid of it was by rolling back to the firmwares that support sent me through the ticket I created. 0.9.40/0.11.80

I ended up sending the mouse back and traded it for a wired NightSword.

Unfortunatly I dont have a lot of time due to progression mythic raiding in WoW and dont have a backup mouse. So going back to the place I bought and trading it for something they have in stock. They told us today many of the models are being discontinued and no longer available so I might end up with something else until new Corsair ones are available :/

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on my 2nd Ironclaw Wireless. First one had this problem before the wireless radio went belly up completely. I opened a support ticket on the first one, they suggested I RMA it. I ended up just taking it back to the retailer and exchanging it. Now the 2nd one has the same issue (single click registers as double click). Both have been with the left click (for me). My guess is that there's a defect in the switches they use in these mice which will result in quite a few of them failing pretty quickly. It's a new-ish product, so my guess is that cases will only increase in the next 6 months.

I opened another ticket, so will see what they say.

I found that Ironclaw mouse has this problem of double click. Especially on scroll wheel button. This is my second Ironclaw Wireless mouse and i have problem of double click of scroll wheel after 4 months of use. First mouse starts to double click after 3 months on use and i replaced it by RMA.

In this time a decided to replace the scroll switch by myself. Today i bougth a new switch with the same size and replaced it.

• 1 month later...
It's now May and I finally got around to installing the newest firmware, and wouldn't you believe my mouse is now completely useless as it double clicks almost every single time i try to single click. OP created this thread back in January and you're now telling me this issue still exists? Shame on Corsair for being so completely awful at simple software development (I've dealt with enough iCUE crap over this year to turn me off completely). There's no way I'd ever buy from this company again, that's already a done deal. But please, to at least salvage my Ironclaw for now, can someone please send me the firmware so that I can rollback? It would be so much appreciated.

The way I fixed this was uninstalling iCue and going back to version 3.20.80 which you can download here.

downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.20.80_release.msi

Then I forced a firmware update on the mouse which reverted it to

dongle 0.9.40

mouse 0.11.80

and the double click issue went away.

You can update iCue again after if you wish just don't let it update the mouse firmware again.

• 1 month later...

hello everyone , i have same problem , can someone provide a link with old firmware since this has happening on lot of mice s from corsair

above link sort issue as it seams.

Edited by knezz

dongle 1.11.52

mouse 1.14.102

dongle 0.9.40

mouse 0.11.80

Bruhhhh...

I have the corsair ironclaw rgb wireless double click issue.

Created a support ticket 10 days back and still no reply from them.

Will you be able to share the firmware you used to fix the mouse.

The way I fixed this was uninstalling iCue and going back to version 3.20.80 which you can download here.

downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.20.80_release.msi

Then I forced a firmware update on the mouse which reverted it to

dongle 0.9.40

mouse 0.11.80

and the double click issue went away.

You can update iCue again after if you wish just don't let it update the mouse firmware again.

Confirming that this method has saved my life <3

I was successfully able to rollback the firmware to:

dongle 0.9.40

mouse 0.11.80

Thanks a lot to @kalmarin!

• 2 months later...

dongle 1.11.52

mouse 1.14.102

dongle 0.9.40

mouse 0.11.80

------

Hi. Would you mind sending this firmwares to my email please? jalon00o_i243p@juzab.com

Corsair is too slow answering my replies :sigh!:

Thanks!