Corsair Community

Radiator and Coolant maintenance?

zguy85

I am so excited for the One I ordered to arrive.

My occupation is heavy concerning periodic maintenance. Is there any special periodic maintenance for the one and if so what are the recommended intervals?

This is my first system with liquid cooling and I am curious of the maintenance required with the radiators, lines, and coolant... once the warranty expires of course. Will letting the system run for long periods of time require coolant to be added at a later time down the road? How long do one of these radiator systems last before a leak can occur?

Any information concerning special periodic maintenance in general for the One, or upkeep of the coolant system? Thank you.

-Justin

• Corsair Employee
I am so excited for the One I ordered to arrive.

My occupation is heavy concerning periodic maintenance. Is there any special periodic maintenance for the one and if so what are the recommended intervals?

This is my first system with liquid cooling and I am curious of the maintenance required with the radiators, lines, and coolant... once the warranty expires of course. Will letting the system run for long periods of time require coolant to be added at a later time down the road? How long do one of these radiator systems last before a leak can occur?

Any information concerning special periodic maintenance in general for the One, or upkeep of the coolant system? Thank you.

-Justin

No special maintenance/upkeep required :sunglasse

Archived