Corsair Community

Can't install update on iCue on Big Sur

bog_boy

I am having the same issue with updating my current version of iCUE for Mac (3.34.161) to 3.34.170, it downloads the update and starts the uninstaller helper but then just stops. Here is a screenshot of the logs in console while running the update.

FrruIOh.png

• 3 weeks later...

I just tried to install iCUE and I got the same problem.

My solution...

I have Parallels which has a bunch of different functions and one of them is UNINSTALL APPS. So I ran that and it got rid of iCUE. Then I reinstalled iCue and it worked.

Initially, I tried to delete iCue, by putting it into the Trash, I also ejected iCUE, but those actions didn't work, I still got the same message. I'm sure, if you use any of the apps that "Uninstalls" apps, that will work and you can reinstall 3.344 without any problems.

Hope this helps.

I've installed it on Big Sur, just will not allow me to add it to the mac exceptions so none of the features work.

And because the features don't work, the device cuts out. Quite annoying, does anyone know if there's a manual way of allowing a mac extension?

I've installed it on Big Sur, just will not allow me to add it to the mac exceptions so none of the features work.

And because the features don't work, the device cuts out. Quite annoying, does anyone know if there's a manual way of allowing a mac extension?

If you go into Settings -> Security and Privacy -> Accessibility, you can find it there as well as the Automation section.

• 1 month later...
I have problems with HS70 on Mac mini with new Apple M1 soc

headphones are visible on ICUE, BUT can't hear any sound!

also youtube on chrome has strange behaviours!

Same exact problem for me except "system sofware from developer Corsair memory was blocked from loading"

When I do "allow" "System preferences is trying to authenticate user" and it wont take my password. <---this is the ONLY time it wont take my password.

And then Corsair for me has never read anything here

• 3 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
Currently if you wish to utilize your Void Pro on an M1 Mac you will need to remove iCUE. This issue will be resolved in a future update but it has to do with the new ARM architecture of the M1 processor and needing to update the driver for the headset accordingly.