Corsair Community

Converted Profiles for ALL Corsair Devices [Update 12.5.0]

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... are these keyboards and profiles and such no longer supported?

I bought one today, and have downloaded and imported a number of profiles from the Corsair website. Every single one of them has errors importing, and fails to do anything but completely turn off the backlight in every preset mode, regardless of which memory preset is loaded.

Am I doing something wrong here?

... are these keyboards and profiles and such no longer supported?

I bought one today, and have downloaded and imported a number of profiles from the Corsair website. Every single one of them has errors importing, and fails to do anything but completely turn off the backlight in every preset mode, regardless of which memory preset is loaded.

Am I doing something wrong here?

when im trying to use the converted it says "Profile: Device: Device doesn't contain all required default Modes" any help :D

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136537

• 3 weeks later...

So I don't know for posting this in the right place exactly but I just got the K95 RGB and was wondering if anyone to help me convert the flag profile as seen below I've tried using the converter tool but when I load the profile it gives me some ID ere and no light show up thank you for any help

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=132332&highlight=American+flag

So I don't know for posting this in the right place exactly but I just got the K95 RGB and was wondering if anyone to help me convert the flag profile as seen below I've tried using the converter tool but when I load the profile it gives me some ID ere and no light show up thank you for any help

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=132332&highlight=American+flag

I'll add that to my list. A fix for all the k95 will be out durning spring break. Because midterms are kicking my butt rn lol

Thank you very much I think I'd be a really interesting keyboard layout maybe you can make a tutorial on how to fix it so people could help you do more just a suggestion because I don't really get how to use that tool or maybe just stopped working with the newer update

Thank you very much I think I'd be a really interesting keyboard layout maybe you can make a tutorial on how to fix it so people could help you do more just a suggestion because I don't really get how to use that tool or maybe just stopped working with the newer update

Yea the new updates broke the tool which was based on what i used. Im trying to find an easier way to do it thats more newbie friendly. Not really up to make an huge guide jsut to have almost everyone fail at it.

well that sucks Corsair really should have added one of the first place releasing three different keyboard types and multiple languages and keyboard layouts it would've made the user base worldwide for everyone to make a profile

• 2 weeks later...
I downloaded the .zip for k65 and the knight rider profine doesn't work 4 some reason, am I the onley one whit tis problem?

Yes it's most likely because of the timing of the lighting patterns, I won't be fixing anything in the old k70 or K65 files because so much is broken in there. Check the AIO file to see if what you want is in there.