Corsair Community

ls100 smart lightning

drcmclow

im writting in this forum since 2 years asiking about a ambilight mode or whatever.... finally corsair made a extra device for it lmao...

why arent the audio and video visiualisation etc not availible for other devices??

this can also be done with the normal rgb stripes and a node pro or a commander pro...

its no big deal at all but u guys rather make a new product instead of making the feature availible for older products... def no more corsair for me, im done with the overpriced bs!!!

I can't speak for the reasons they don't have those effects in LNP or CoPro, but those where never intended as an external ambient lighting solution. Granted I made it so with this mod: [ame]

[/ame]

They might add these features and I am in favor of having these features enabled on LNP and CoPro.

Granted I do wonder if a LNP can be flashed with the LS firmware...

Hey, hey!

There are so many other choices out there, you can go pick one that suits your needs.

Enjoy!

you right there are a ton of better products LMAO!!!

and i also will save ALOT of money!!!!

u definitively dont have the right job ... who tf u think you are??? hilarious how u treat "customers"! u are not the owner of the company i would fire ur *** right away....

this just shows there alot wrong with corsair...

you right there are a ton of better products LMAO!!!

and i also will save ALOT of money!!!!

u definitively dont have the right job ... who tf u think you are??? hilarious how u treat "customers"! u are not the owner of the company i would fire ur *** right away....

this just shows there alot wrong with corsair...

He doesn't work for Corsair. He's just a guy on the forum. So it'd be hard for them to fire him.

Seriously dude. Go get a script for Valium or something.

Ambilight :D Ofcourse not for free :D

I have NodePro in basement - still usless after buy Commander Pro ?

i need only this new strips and software to use this :D But now controling have to block it in software lvl ? :D money money money :D

also here node pro is working fine with AmbiLight long long time ago :D

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by minciu