Corsair Community

K70 LUX RGB - Firmware issue

Aresius

Hello,

I am in trouble since today cause I tried to update the firmware but it did not complete (stayed stuck @ 100% download - no install).

Since then, my key board is not recognized by CUE and when I try to update the firmware I am experimenting the same issue.

It happened after upgrading the CUE software to last version.

I did not manage to find a firmware to reboot manually.

Can someone send me the firmware manual upgrade ?

Thank you

Aresius

• 1 month later...

i am currently having this issue as well and corsair takes forever to reply me, also saying it was replied while nothing showed up...

anyway, i downloaded the latest firmware from moderator James and managed to get the keyboard to work but it is so unstable, after switching it to usb2.0 the ghosting issue seems to be fixed but now another issue had arised.

Whenever i restart my pc i loss the use of my keyboard again. and at this point its all random, sometimes a shutdown and reboot may get my keyboard back a few minutes after window starts or it will not at all.

i don't know what else to do and waiting around for them to reply my ticket is silly, its friday again and they're gonna make me wait till monday at least to get a reply.

I owned couple Corsair keyboards first one being the K55. Which started to have all sorts of issues which started after a firmware fail. Even contacting support and getting the firmware and following the steps did not work.

I'm now using the Strafe RGB Mk2 keyboard which I owned for 3 days now. So far it's working like a charm without a single issue.

There is a few things I learned about the iCUE software. If the iCUE shows there is a firmware update for your device. The very first thing you should do is check for iCUE software updates. Make 100% sure you are running the latest version of iCUE before doing a firmware update.

Cause if you try updating the device firmware on iCUE which is not the latest version. The firmware update will either fail or might look like it completed. But the end result is the keyboard will start to have issues like not being detected in iCUE.

• 10 months later...